Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today I Pray

In remembrance to all those who have lost their lives simply for being who they were, I pray for them, and for those who are still with us, yet being harassed and tormented for being who they are, that God will hold them in his loving light and they feel the sense of peace that others take for granted.


I pray for those who are lost, for those souls who have have given in to fear which has led to a
nger. That God will shine his healing touch upon them in order that they may find the self-respect and courage it takes to open their hearts and minds in ways that lead to harmony over hate. On this day I say a prayer for all of us, that we learn to cherish every moment and every person we encounter as we are all children of God and divine gifts to one another. On this transgender day of remembrance, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment